LAB TECHNICIAN/ PRODUCT TECHNICIAN
Job Title: Lab Technician / Production Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide support during the processes regarding antigen production, such as incubation,
candling, inoculation, harvesting and inactivation.
– Prepare materials and solutions considering production plan.
– Prepare the area for the activities, assuring the proper cleaning and readiness for each
– Assure the proper cleaning after each process accordingly to the current SOPs.
– Dispose waste materials such as chemicals, microbiological waste, etc, accordingly to the
– Take care of the equipment and materials inside the company. If any repair needed,
communicate properly with the Head of the department.
– Be responsible for the records of all activities done inside production department, such as
logbooks, form, BMRs, and keep them always updated.
– Report any deviation to the Head of the department in order to have a proper investigation.
– Manage the inventory for the materials kept under production area.
– Monitor all critical equipment in accordance to the currents SOPs.
– Perform the environmental and personnel monitoring as needed, according to production
– Educational background: Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Veterinary Medicine,
Pharmacy or related areas.
– Experience: Minimum 1 year laboratory experience preferred.
– Fluent English required.
Special requirement/ skills:
o Experience in cell culture and/or egg-based vaccine production.
Title of position: Lab Technician (Animal house)
To report data about the trials (tests in animals for vaccine quality control).
To take care of the animals during the tests, to guarantee that we will follow all criteria needed
To perform decontamination protocol in the area and in the isolator.
To be a support during the necropsy procedure.
To process blood/feces/organ samples (chickens).
Graduation in veterinary/zootechnics/biology or related area
Could be a fresh graduate with some practical experience with experiments in animals
Advanced English (read/write/speak/listen)
Knowledge about poultry disease will be a bonus.
To apply for this job, kindly send us the required documents for shortlisting on email or whatsapp
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com