Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support during the processes regarding antigen production, such as incubation,
candling, inoculation, harvesting and inactivation.
- Prepare materials and solutions considering production plan.
- Prepare the area for the activities, assuring the proper cleaning and readiness for each
- Assure the proper cleaning after each process accordingly to the current SOPs.
- Dispose waste materials such as chemicals, microbiological waste, etc, accordingly to the
- Take care of the equipment and materials inside the company. If any repair needed,
communicate properly with the Head of the department.
- Be responsible for the records of all activities done inside production department, such as
logbooks, form, BMRs, and keep them always updated.
- Report any deviation to the Head of the department in order to have a proper investigation.
- Manage the inventory for the materials kept under production area.
- Monitor all critical equipment in accordance to the currents SOPs.
- Perform the environmental and personnel monitoring as needed, according to production
- Educational background: Bachelor degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Veterinary Medicine,
Pharmacy or related areas.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year laboratory experience preferred.
- Fluent English required.
Special requirement/ skills:
o Experience in cell culture and/or egg-based vaccine production.